The Eagle Tire Debeader pulls both beads from either car or truck tires at the same time. Removal of the bead wire prior to shredding allows for a cleaner end product and provides less wear on the moving parts of the shredder. This bead puller makes it a natural choice for shredding operations!
- Preventing wear and tear on tire shredders and producing recyclable steel bead wire are the key features of the Eagle Tire Debeader.
- Stationary or portable models available
- Clamp cylinder to allow removal of broken beads
- Hydraulic tire lift allows for operation without manually lifting the tire
- Electric, diesel, or gas power options
|Weight||7,380 lbs (3,347 kg)||6,250 lbs (2,835 kg)|
|Height||91” (231 cm)||88.5” (225 cm)|
|Width||85” (216 cm)||77” (195.5 cm)|
|Length||268” (681 cm)||203.25” (515 cm)|
|Hitch||2 5/16” Standard Ball||None|
|Max. Tire Capacity||Up to/including super-single truck||Up to/including super-single truck|
|Average Cycle Time||20 Seconds||20 Seconds|