Video embedding powered by Webilop
The Eagle Tire Debeader pulls both beads from either car or truck tires at the same time. Removal of the bead wire prior to shredding allows for a cleaner end product and provides less wear on the moving parts of the shredder. This makes it a natural choice for shredding operations!
- Preventing wear and tear on tire shredders and producing recyclable steel bead wire are the key features of the Eagle Tire Debeader.
- Stationary or portable models available
- Clamp cylinder to allow removal of broken beads
- Hydraulic tire lift allows for operation without manually lifting the tire
- Electric, diesel, or gas power options
|Weight||7,380 lbs (3,347 kg)||6,250 lbs (2,835 kg)|
|Height||91” (231 cm)||88.5” (225 cm)|
|Width||85” (216 cm)||77” (195.5 cm)|
|Length||268” (681 cm)||203.25” (515 cm)|
|Hitch||2 5/16” Standard Ball||None|
|Max. Tire Capacity||Up to/including super-single truck||Up to/including super-single truck|
|Average Cycle Time||20 Seconds||20 Seconds|